Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our flower shop website! By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
Terms of Service
1. Product Information: The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. While we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer or mobile device's display of the colors will be accurate. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
2. Ordering: By placing an order through our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal right to use the credit or debit card or other payment method used to place your order. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the checkout process. You may not use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we have reason to believe that the information you provide is false or fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel your order and pursue legal action against you.
3. Payment: Payment for all products must be made in advance. We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal.
4. Delivery: We will make every effort to deliver your order on the requested date and time, however, we cannot guarantee delivery times as they are subject to availability and traffic conditions. If delivery is delayed, we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date and time.
5. Refunds and Cancellations: We do not offer refunds or cancellations for orders that have been processed and shipped. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or the products or services offered on our website.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions and your use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dade County, Miami, Florida. Any dispute arising out of or related to these terms or our website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dade County, Miami, Florida courts.
9. Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to these terms means you accept the new terms.
10. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us.